The Junior Program organizes and runs competitive and non-competitive activities focusing on kids under under the age of 16. The majority of these activities are races designed to encourage the children whom participate to try their hand at racing. The goal of the exposure is to foster an interest in racing which can lead to the participants joining the Blandford race team. This has been the goal of the Junior Program since the club first started in 1936.
Races possibly scheduled throughout the season (as time & conditions allow):
- Small Fry Race 2016: Small Fry Race 2016
- Large Fry Race 2016: Ind Results
- Family Challenge 2016: Ind Results • Final Results
- Slush Puppy Race
- Bill Whitman Memorial Race
- Peppermint Patties Back to School Race