Employment start date: Around December 26, 2015, as soon as weather permits.
Employment Opportunities- Lift Operator Must be 18 years or older, $9.00 per hour until 12/31, $10.00 as of January 1, 2016. Day and Night shifts available. Training date, December 5, 2015 at 10:00am. Report to ticket sales Lodge.
Summary: Assists passengers in the safe loading and unloading of lifts, and checks lift ticket validity, while providing excellent customer service by interacting with all lift passengers.
- Assist all passengers in the safe loading and unloading of the ski lift
- Maintain load and unload ramps and areas around all lift stations by shoveling and/or raking snow
- Identify potential hazards and report them immediately
- Be familiar with all policies, procedures and rules regarding operating and riding a ski lift and ensure that these are followed by staff and customers
- Implement emergency procedures
- Perform daily pre-operation inspections and post-operation shutdown procedures
- Check to ensure every skier or snowboarder has a valid day ticket or season pass each time before boarding the lift
- Maintain cleanliness of lift shacks and work area, remove trash when necessary
- Other lift operations duties as assigned
Employment Opportunities- SNOWSPORTS The Blandford Ski Area’s Snowsports Education Center is looking to hire ski and snowboard instructors for the 2015-2016 season. Wanted: Confident, fun and enthusiastic team players, who have a passion for skiing or snowboarding. Must be a people person!
*Must be 15 years of age as of December 1, 2015. No exceptions.
*Must be able to work weekends- Friday night, Saturday and Sunday.
*Submit a letter of interest to email@example.com Be sure to include some info about yourself and why you think you would be an asset to our Snowsports Center. Looking forward to hearing from you!