Wednesday we will continue with registering racers. We will hold off on racing for another week due to the rain and temps that will remain above freezing overnight making for not so friendly racing conditions.
Feel free to come up around 6PM and enjoy the night, we will continue with our Kickoff Party and maybe get out and do some runs.
If you can’t make it to the mountain you can register online at Skiblandford.org/Racing/Corporate-Racing/
Thanks and look froward to racing you soon!